|Jelly squares||: 21 : 48|
|Target score||: 115,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 207||Level 208||Level 209|
Level 208 (CCR) is the eighth level in Mystery Cake and the 70th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 21 single, 48 double jelly squares and score at least 115,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- There are lots of jellies in this level.
- There are four 20-move bombs at the middle-top of the board, which are very hard to reach.
- The jellies are worth 117,000 points, which is more than one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ (21 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (48 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 117,000 points