Level 202 is the seventh level in Wafer Wonderland and the 43rd Candy Order level. To pass this level, you must collect 60 striped candies and 23 two-layered icing squares and score at least 95,000 points within 50 moves.
|Episode||Wafer Wonderland (C437CCS)|
|Target score||: 95,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 201||Level 202||Level 203|
- The player is required to clear all the two-layered icing, and collect a substantial amount of striped candies.
- Mystery eggs fall frequently, but they could also contain more blockers.
- Six colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Break through some of the two-layered icing at first, and then open up some of the marmalade. Either combine striped candies to gain access to the remainder of the imprisoned ones, or combine them with other special candies for more devastating effects.
- While collecting the striped candies, use them in ways such that they'll break the icing, because not only is it necessary, it also opens up space so that you can finish off both orders.