|Jelly squares||: 23 : 48|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||71|
|Level 200||Level 201||Level 202|
Level 201 (CCR) is the first level in Mystery Cake and the 68th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 23 single, 48 double jelly squares and score at least 150,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The level is almost the same as the real level 201, but you have more blockers to deal with.
- The jellies are worth 119,000 points. Hence, an additional 31,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (23 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (48 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 119,000 points
- This is the first level to have color bombs in marmalade.