|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||66|
|Level 199||Level 200||Level 201|
Level 200 (CCR) is the fifth level in Volcanic Wharf and the 73rd ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and score at least 50,000 points in 28 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
For being the 200th level, Mystery Cake was created as a celebration for such a milestone. It is also the first level to be an episode finale on a multiple of 100. The only other levels are level 500 and 800, both are also ingredients levels, too.
- It can be hard to deal with four-layered icing and chocolate spawners. However, you are provided plenty of striped candies that make the level much easier.
- The icing squares at the top right can be tricky if you do not destroy them.
- The player has only 28 moves to collect the ingredient.
- The ingredient is worth 10,000 points. Hence, an additional 40,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal dot(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 1 ingredient × 10,000 points per ingredient = 10,000 points