Level 200 is the fifth level in Wafer Wonderland and the 32nd Timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 200,000 points within 3 minutes and 20 seconds.
|Episode||Wafer Wonderland (C437CCS)|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 199||Level 200||Level 201|
- The player is required to score at least 1,000 points per second (200,000 points / 200 seconds = 1,000 points per second).
- There is an abundance of thick multilayered icing and 20-move candy bombs, and the main part of the board only has two rows open to start.
- While the candy bombs in the icings can be a threat, those that come from the dispensers located on top of the board can prove useful for boosting the player's score up to the 200,000 target.
- Five colors make it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades, but this is weakened by the second point.
- This level celebrates having 200 levels in C437CCS by having the multilayered icings shaped in the number 200. Furthermore, the player is given 200 seconds to reach the target score. That is also the highest time limit provided in C437CCS up to this point, beating Level 187 with three minutes.
- These are all references to the level number within the level itself. It is the 40th level in which this happens.
- The blockers forming the number 200 used to be made entirely out of multilayered icing and was much larger. The old difficulty was Insanely Hard.