Level 199 is the fourth level in Wafer Wonderland and the 41st Candy Order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 striped + wrapped candy combinations and 60 licorice swirls and score at least 90,000 points within 60 moves.
|Episode||Wafer Wonderland (C437CCS)|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 198||Level 199||Level 200|
- The player is given a setup for one striped + wrapped candy combination in marmalade, the player must make four more.
- Additionally, one licorice swirl per move is required. They spew from the dispensers located at the sides.
- The board is open with no other blockers, and the licorice swirls don't get in the way of making striped + wrapped combinations in most cases.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Try to keep making striped + wrapped candy combinations in the middle, as this way you can work on both orders at once. If you place all five combinations you need to make perfectly, you can take out up to 30 licorice swirls provided there are three swirls out on both sides of the board.
- This level is shaped similarly to Level 189, with a few minor differences
- In fact, this level was actually planned to be the real Level 189, but was moved there and redesigned so that level could fit in with the trend that every 12 levels from Level 117 to 225 has no candies spawning.