Level 197 is the second level in Wafer Wonderland and the 40th Ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 3 cherries and 4 hazelnuts and score at least 85,000 points within 50 moves.
|Episode||Wafer Wonderland (C437CCS)|
|Ingredients||: 4 : 3|
|Target score||: 85,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 196||Level 197||Level 198|
- Ingredients fall at 40, 30, 20, and 10 moves left, unless an ingredient is brought down.
- The locked bombs at the sides are hard to remove.
- Unless the ingredients are moved, they will have to pass through a thick four- or five-layered icing in order to get to the exits.
- Six colors makes it more difficult to create special candies.
- Take out the locked candy bombs as soon as possible, and then attack the icing in order to drop the ingredients.
- The locked bombs used to have only 13 moves, and the target scores were higher.
- The old difficulty was Very Hard.