Level 186 is the sixth level in Whimsical Waters and the 38th Moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 70,000 points within 43 moves.
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||65|
|Level 185||Level 186||Level 187|
- The player is required to score 1,640 points per move (70,000 points / 43 moves = 1,627.907 points per move).
- The icing in the middle of the level severely reduces space available, and will have to be broken in order to open up the board.
- However, this can be useful in trying to survive for some of the level, as the bombs have only 10 moves. But then again, they can be helpful in reaching the target score.
- Five colors makes it slightly easier to create special candies and trigger cascades, but this is weakened by the second point.
- Break through the icing to open up more board space, and then keep removing candy bombs to increase your score.