Level 179 is the 14th level in Sugar Sands and the 38th Candy Order level. To pass this level, you must collect 90 red candies, 30 licorice swirls, and 30 candy bombs and score at least 160,000 points within 50 moves.
|Target score||: 160,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||75|
|Level 178||Level 179||Level 180|
- The player is required to collect a lot of blockers that can only be reached on the bottom board, so many special candies will be required to beat the level.
- There are no candy bombs present at the start of the level, so while they're not a major threat due to their fairly high timers, the hardest part will be collecting them.
- The dispensers will spawn one candy bomb, and then one licorice swirl. This will happen on every move when there is space below them.
- To assist in clearing the red candy and candy bomb orders, four color bombs have been provided on the main board.
- Five colors makes it slightly easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Use the four color bombs provided to get an initial boost in collecting the red candies required and make your first attack on the isolated board where the required blockers spawn.
- Then, continue to create and combine special candies to collect enough blockers.
- The bombs used to have 15 moves, and the orders were originally 90 red candies, 45 licorice swirls, and 45 candy bombs. Additionally, there were only 45 moves available. It was rated Very Hard.
- The bombs were nerfed to have 22 moves, and the move limit was increased to 50. The orders remained the same, however. It was rated Hard.