|Jelly squares||: 23|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||63|
|Level 177||Level 178||Level 179|
Level 178 (CCR) is the eighth level in Custard Carnival and the 59th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 23 double jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points in 14 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- With five colors, this level can be easy, but there are only 14 moves to crush all jellies.
- The two-layered icings at the peninsulas can be very hard to clear. In addition, there are jellies underneath.
- The bombs can be very tricky if you let them teleport to the isolated parts.
- The jellies are worth 46,000 points. Hence, an additional 14,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 23 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 23,000 points
- Number of moves in this level used to be the same as original DW 178.