Level 172 is the seventh level in Sugar Sands and the 28th Timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 30,000 points within 1 minute and 20 seconds.
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 171||Level 172||Level 173|
- The player is required to score 380 points per second (30,000 points / 80 seconds = 375 points per second).
- The licorice swirls and locks can take up a lot of space, making it more difficult to get the target score.
- While the toffee tornado can help you clear some of these blockers, it can also restrict the use of certain spaces on the board for two moves. This can be a disadvantage.
- Six colors makes it more difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Simply remove the licorice swirls to open up space, and then create and combine as many special candies as you possibly can to reach the target score.
- This level used to be much harder, originally. The target scores were 85,000, 125,000, and 150,000 in the first version. The old difficulty was Very Hard.
- This level looks similar to Level 86 in Candy Crush Saga.