|Jelly squares||: 42|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||61|
|Level 155||Level 156||Level 157|
Level 156 (CCR) is the first level in Chocolate Cove and the 55th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 42 double jelly squares and score at least 80,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- A chocolate spawner makes it hard to clear jellies at the bottom.
- Licorice swirls and licorice locks are very annoying.
- 6 colors makes matter worse.
- The jellies are worth 84,000 points, which is equal to one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 42 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 84,000 points