|Jelly squares||: 49|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||80|
|Level 1483||Level 1484||Level 1485|
Level 1484 (CCR) is the ninth level in Jelly Journey (CCR) and the 386th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 49 single jelly squares and score at least 65,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The level looks quite innocent, but actually extremely difficult because the licorice canes block your moves. You cannot destroy the icing with adjecant matches as usual.
- Plenty of chocolate pieces are here. They can easily invade the board since the blockers in this level are difficult to clear without bubblegum troll or sweet teeth boosters.
- The jellies are under the blockers. That means all the icing and chocolate must be cleared.
- The jellies are worth 49,000 points. Hence, an additional 16,000 points to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- ↑ 49 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly = 49,000 points