Level 147 is the 12th level in Frosty Fields and the 30th Ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 3 cherries and 3 hazelnuts and score at least 70,000 points within 50 moves.
|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||61|
|Level 146||Level 147||Level 148|
- There is only one exit for the ingredients to leave the level from.
- If they fall anywhere else, teleporters send them back to the top, meaning you'll have to switch at least two ingredients (three ingredients are provided at the start, but two of them are in columns with teleporters).
- The five-layered icing blocks the path of the ingredients provided already, and can be troublesome to deal with.
- Ingredients fall at 38, 26, and 14 moves left, unless an ingredient is brought down first.
- Six colors makes it more difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Do not hesitate in removing the five-layered icing. Unblock the cherries' path as soon as possible by creating and combining as many special candies as you can make.
- Switch the cherries in columns 4 and 6 before they get to the bottom or they will have to start their trip over, and try to ensure that the rest of the ingredients spawn in the fifth column so that you won't have to switch them as well.
- This level was purposely made to be Insanely Hard, as it was meant to be a throwback to Level 147 in Candy Crush Saga's first version, which was an insanely hard Jelly level.