|Jelly squares||: 9|
|Target score||: 22,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 144||Level 145||Level 146|
Level 145 (CCR) is the fifth level in Gingerbread Jungle and the 52nd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 9 double jelly squares and score at least 22,000 points in 22 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The rightmost chocolate is extremely hard to destroy.
- After destroying chocolate, the rightmost jelly is extremely hard to reach. It's impossible to reach without special candies. Moreover, all jellies are double.
- 22 moves is not many.
- 6 colors makes anything worse.
- The jellies are worth 18,000 points. Hence, an additional 4,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 9 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 18,000 points