| This level is in the process of nerfing
This level will soon be getting a redesign as the maker of the level has decided to nerf it.
|Jelly squares||: 64|
|Rocket Charge||30 candies|
|Target score||: 160,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 1450||Level 1451||Level 1452|
Level 1451 (CCR) is the sixth level in Rambunctious Restaurant and the 378th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 64 double jelly squares and score at least 160,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The player has to clear 66 jellies in this level, but the magic mixers spawning white chocolate makes this level much harder. Clear them before they get you.
- Four rockets will help you clear the blockers once filled with candies. Chocoloate cannot eat rockets.
- Each striped candy will spawn every move.
- The jellies are worth 128,000 points. Hence, an additional 32,000 points to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Bronze line(s) show where the candies and striped candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ 64 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 128,000 points