|Jelly squares||: 16|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 1439||Level 1440||Level 1441|
Level 1440 (CCR) is the tenth level in Honey Hill (CCR) and the 375th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 16 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- This level looks easy, but you need to clear all the cake bombs to remove all jellies.
- The swirls are very annoying as they reduce chances to make matches in the lower part of the board.
- The jellies are worth 32,000 points. Hence, an additional 68,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and licorice swirls spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 16 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 32,000 points