|Jelly squares||: 28 : 53|
|Target score||: 134,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 139||Level 140||Level 141|
Level 140 (CCR) is the fifteenth and last level in Honey Harbor and the 49th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 28 single, 53 double jelly squares and score at least 134,000 points in 17 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- It's quite tricky to clear the whole board of jellies with only 17 moves and six colors present.
- The jellies are worth 134,000 points, which is equal to one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ (28 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (53 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 134,000 points
- The jelly layout is similar to Swastika. (卍) (Note that the symbol of Nazi Germany is the 卐 instead.)