|Jelly squares||: 20 : 56|
|Target score||: 132,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||76|
|Level 1329||Level 1330||Level 1331|
Level 1330 (CCR) is the first level in Butter Bay and the 356th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 20 single, 56 double jelly squares and score at least 132,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The board is filled with very many licorice swirls. Luckily no more of them spawn.
- There are six colors in this level that limit you to create special candies.
- You have only 30 moves to clear all jellies. All five cake bombs are also must be cleared since there are single jellies underneath.
- The jellies are worth 132,000 points, which is equal to one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- ↑ (20 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (56 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 132,000 points