Level 130 is the 10th level in Sweet Salon and the 27th Moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 50,000 points within 40 moves.
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||65|
|Level 129||Level 130||Level 131|
- The player is required to score 1,260 points per move (50,000 points / 40 moves = 1,250 points per move).
- There is a multitude of candy bombs present to help boost the score, but they can also prove somewhat of a threat with their timers at 15 moves.
- The mystery eggs on the left and in the bottom can provide useful special candies, or extra blockers to give you a headache.
- The presence of four candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Deal with the candy bombs first, and then open up the eggs and see what you get.
- Then, remove any blockers they might give out.
- For the remainder of the level, use special candies and cascades to your advantage and reach the target score.
- This is only the fourth level to feature Mystery Eggs since their debut in C437CCS on Level 101.
- The two-star target score is a reference to the level within the level itself. This is the second such level in this episode and the 36th overall.
- This is the third level rated Considerably Easy in a row following a nerf.