|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||66|
|Level 1291||Level 1292||Level 1293|
Level 1292 (CCR) is the twelfth level in Custard Coast (CCR) and the 345th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 18 single jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points in 42 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- This level is extremely hard that the bombs continuously spawn after two moves since the tronado cracks are disappeared.
- The cake bombs can make life easier but they are isolated from the main board and tornadoes always avoid them.
- Magic mixers also spawn the bombs after they are unlocked.
- The jellies are worth 18,000 points. Hence, an additional 42,000 points is require to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
|Element Spawn Notes|
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ 18 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly = 18,000 points