|Jelly squares||: 66|
|Target score||: 140,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 1288||Level 1289||Level 1290|
Level 1289 (CCR) is the ninth level in Custard Coast (CCR) and the 343rd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 72 double jelly squares and score at least 140,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- There is a huge amount of licorice swirls that prevent the formation of color bombs from the start.
- The whole board has the jellies, so you need to clear licorice swirls as soon as possible.
- More swirls will spawn and they have two layers.
- The jellies are worth 144,000 points, which is more than one star target score.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and licorice swirls spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 72 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 144,000 points