|Jelly squares||: 65|
|Target score||: 250,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 3 |
|Number of spaces||65|
|Level 1281||Level 1282||Level 1283|
Level 1282 (CCR) is the second level in Custard Coast (CCR) and the 340th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 65 double jelly squares and score at least 250,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The presence of three colors makes it easy to create special candies, but licorice swirls spawn regularly.
- The licorice locks are tricky since candies under them cannot move and one of them covers the candy bomb.
- The jellies are worth 130,000 points. Hence, an additional 120,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and licorice swirls spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 65 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 130,000 points