|Jelly squares||: 19 : 59|
|Target score||: 250,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||78|
|Level 1239||Level 1240||Level 1241|
Level 1240 (CCR) is the fifth level in Downpour Dale and the 85th hybrid level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 19 single, 59 double jelly squares, collect 10 cherries and score at least 250,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The fish's main priority is jelly, and then blockers. That means the fish will destroy jellies under blockers first, then jellies under candies, and then other spaces.
- The icings and licorice canes block you to open the board.
- The rightmost zone is stuck zone, so do not let the ingredients slide to that column. (It's hard to switch back due to licorice canes.)
- With four colors, it is easy to create special candies.
- The jellies and ingredients are worth 237,000 points. Hence, an additional 13,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Khaki line(s) show where the candies and jelly fish spawn.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (19 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly) + (59 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) + (10 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredients) = 150,000 points