|Jelly squares||: 29|
|Target score||: 58,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||65|
|Level 1203||Level 1204||Level 1205|
Level 1204 (CCR) is the fourteenth level in Wafer Woods (CCR) and the 323rd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 29 double jelly squares and score at least 58,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The board has four large holes making it very difficult to clear jellies in the middle.
- The jellies at the inner peninsulas are the hardest part since they cannot be destroyed without special candies.
- The jellies are worth 58,000 points, which is equal to one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 29 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 58,000 points