|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 1148||Level 1149||Level 1150|
Level 1149 (CCR) is the fourth level in Delectable Downtown and the 316th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 18 double jelly squares and score at least 40,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The jellies are under the icings and are isolated from the main board.
- The chocolate spawners are between jellies and main board, which can make the level much harder.
- There are 35 moves to clear jellies.
- Five provided mystery candies will be a minor boost.
- However, more will spawn every 3 moves.
- The jellies are worth 36,000 points. Hence, an additional 4,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 18 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 36,000 points