Level 111 is the sixth level in Whipped Cream Warehouse and the 28th Jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 42 double jelly squares and score at least 111,000 points within 55 moves.
|Episode||Whipped Cream Warehouse|
|Jelly squares||: 42|
|Target score||: 111,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 110||Level 111||Level 112|
- Three clusters of icing conceal durable jellies that take four to six hits to break.
- The provided special candies can help to smash through the blockers quicker, but they can be hard to reach.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Try to free the special candies in marmalade to create a couple striped candy + wrapped candy combinations. This will help get rid of some of the icing at the bottom of the board.
- Then, attack the remaining icing to open up the rest of the board, and try to remove the last of the jelly.
- This is the second level in a row to have 55 moves.
- The icing forms the number "111." This is a reference to the level number within the level itself. This is the 33rd level in which this happens.
- This level has been nerfed four times, more than any other level in C437CCS up to this point. Shown below are all five versions of this level.