|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 250,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||79|
|Level 1117||Level 1118||Level 1119|
Level 1118 (CCR) is the third level in Crazy Course and the 312th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 36 double jelly squares and score at least 250,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The cupcakes and popcorns divide the board into two parts, upper and lower.
- Cupcakes can regrow if you don't destroy fast enough.
- The cake bombs are hard to clear since they are at the corners.
- There are three bombs that will explode in 25 moves, which can be hard to clear.
- Fortunately, there are 2 mystery candies and 1 UFO provided for help.
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points. Hence, an additional 178,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 36 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 72,000 points