Level 10 is the 10th level in Candy Court and the third Jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 40 single jelly squares and 9 double jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points within 34 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 40 : 9|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 9||Level 10||Level 11|
- Double jellies debut in this level, which may throw some people off.
- However, to assist, you have three Jelly Fish in Marmalade.
- The jelly is worth 58,000 points (40 single jelly squares x 1,000 points per single jelly square + 9 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 58,000 points). Therefore, an additional 2,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- 34 moves should be plenty to clear all the jelly.
- Remove the double jelly first, because it's tougher to clear.
- Use the Jelly Fish to take care of some jelly for you.
- This level introduces two new things: double jellies and jelly fish.
- It is also the first level to have 81 spaces.