|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 1058||Level 1059||Level 1060|
Level 1059 (CCR) is the fourth level in Crunchy Kiosk and the 20th blocker level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must clear all icing and score at least 30,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- There are four bombs at the bottom, which are hard to clear. Even though you don't have to clear the bomb, it is quite necessary to clear them since you can extend the game to have 25 extra moves.
- Toffee tornadoes greatly help you clear the icings.
- The player is required to earn at least 600 points per move.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- This is the first blocker level to contain candy bombs.