|Jelly squares||: 81|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 1055||Level 1056||Level 1057|
Level 1056 (CCR) is the first level in Crunchy Kiosk and the 299th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 81 double jelly squares and score at least 200,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The toffee tornadoes are out now. Unlike original, tornado acts every move.
- However, they can completely destroy icing in one go and one layer of jelly. (If they destroy the icings, jellies underneath are not destroyed.)
- 40 moves with five colors is a very fair amount to complete the level.
- The jellies are worth 162,000 points. Hence, an additional 38,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 81 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 162,000 points