|Jelly squares||: 29|
|Rocket Charge||50 candies|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 1035||Level 1036||Level 1037|
Level 1036 (CCR) is the eleventh level in Palatable Pier and the 53nd hybrid level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 29 double jelly squares, collect 20 color bombs and score at least 150,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The mystery candies may help or hinder your progress.
- The popcorn and locked chocolate can be extremely hard to clear even with four colors present, so be careful!
- The jellies are under the blockers, so all of them must be cleared!
- There are 8 popcorn squares in this level, hence, 12 additional color bombs must be collected.
- The jellies and orders are worth 78,000 points. Hence, an additional 22,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ (29 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) + (20 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) = 78,000 points