Level 102 is the 12th level in Vanilla Volcano and the 22nd Candy Order level. To pass this level, you must collect 34 striped candies, 17 wrapped candies, and 8 color bombs and score at least 102,000 points within 34 moves.
|Episode||Vanilla Volcano (C437CCS)|
|Orders|| : 34 : 17 |
|Target score||: 102,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||68|
|Level 101||Level 102||Level 103|
- The orders are worth 59,000 points (59 special candies x 1,000 points per special candy = 59,000 points). Therefore, an additional 43,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- Two special candies per move must be collected.
- The locked bombs only have 9 moves, and they are situated on some of the trickiest parts to reach.
- In addition, the eggs can either spit out a bunch of helpful special candies needed for the order, or they can hinder you with blocker after blocker. Either way, this level is hard due to the sheer amount of orders to be filled.
- Six colors makes it difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Overall, this is a very challenging level that tests you right away if you have learned how mystery eggs work.
- Take out the candy bombs as soon as possible, and then make as many special candies as efficiently as you can. The mystery eggs can help in this regard, but as mentioned in the Difficulty section, they can also prove to be a hindrance.
- The one-star target score is a reference to the level number within the level itself.