Level 100 is the 10th level in Vanilla Volcano and the 18th Ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 5 cherries and 5 hazelnuts and score at least 100,000 points within 50 moves.
|Episode||Vanilla Volcano (C437CCS)|
|Ingredients||: 5 : 5|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 99||Level 100||Level 101|
- Five ingredients are already present, and the player needs to bring down one every five moves.
- A large sum of regular icing squares limits board space early on.
- Ingredients fall every eight moves, unless an ingredient is brought down.
- Simply break the one-layered icing as quickly as possible, and then use special candies and cascades to bring down the ingredients.
- This level celebrates having 100 levels in C437CCS by having the board shaped in the number 100. The spaces filled by candies form the digits.
- Additionally, the one-star target score is 100,000 points. These are both references to the level number within the level itself.
- This level used to be much harder as there were holes in the board where the regular icing currently stands, making the board much smaller and tedious to work with.
- The presence of chocolate spawners made getting the ingredients down very hard because it was nearly impossible to destroy the resulting chocolate.
- All this, coupled with the fact that only 35 moves available made this level Insanely Hard verging on Nearly Impossible.