Candy Crush Sugar Saga (CCSS) (C2S2) is a fan made sequel of original Candy Crush Saga.
Note, this fanon won't introduce fan made things, but some which not appear in the original game at the moment, such as 1-colored level, Jelly Colour levels and the removed toffee tornado. The reason is to make this fanon entilery playable (For Android), using APK editor. You can get it in PlayStore.
The game is applies the same concept as the original version of Candy Crush Saga. It is a variation of "match 3" games. Each level has a different shaped grid filled with candies of two to six different colors and sometimes obstacles. The basic move of the game consists of swapping two candies positions to align sets of three of the same color, whereupon they disappear, causing candies above them to collapse into the space left behind, often resulting in chain reactions. Moves and alignments must be horizontal/vertical. The level's objectives must be met before the player runs out of moves (or time on timed levels); in each case, the player must earn enough points to get the first star (out of 3) in the scoring system.
There are 7 level types on this game, which are Moves levels, Jelly levels, Ingredients levels, Time levels, Candy Order levels, Mixed levels and Jelly Color levels.
Moves levels (): The first level, the player is given a set number of moves and must meet the minimum score before running out of moves. A majority of later moves levels contain candy bombs, and with moves levels, you must actually reach the end of the level (0 moves left) to pass; if you reach the target score but don't reach the end of the level due to a candy bomb exploding, you will still fail the level.
Ingredients levels (): Introduced at level 8, special unmatchable game pieces (cherries and hazelnuts) appear on the board and the player must clear the pieces beneath them to get them to a delivery point using a set number of moves.
Number of levels by type
(Until the 6th episode).
Every level, there is a color coding on the Infobox to tell you the difficulty. The difficulty part at the infobox section also tells you how is difficulty in a scale from 0 to 9. Below is the meaning of the difficulty:
0: None (White): Can be done in one attempt all the time, proven to be impossible to fail without pressing the quit button. The probability of succeeding is guaranteed.
1: Very Easy (Fuchsia): Can be done in one (most of the time) or rarely two attempts. The probability of succeeding is very high.
2: Easy (Royal Blue): Can be mostly done within three attempts. The probability of succeeding is high.
3: Somewhat Easy (Dark Green): Can be done in about 4-7 attempts. The probability of succeeding is moderate.
4: Medium (Yellow): Can be done within 10 attempts (15 for extreme cases). The probability of succeeding is moderate.
5: Somewhat Hard (Orange): Can be done within 15 attempts (20 for extreme cases). The probability of succeeding is quite low.
6: Hard (Red): Can be done within 20 attempts. (30 for extreme cases) The probability of succeeding is low.
7: Very Hard (Maroon): Can take up to roughly 50 attempts. (75 for extreme cases). The probability of succeeding is very low.
8: Extremely Hard (Black): Can take up to hundreds, or even thousands of attempts for extreme cases. The probability of succeeding is extremely low.
9: Nearly Impossible (Dark Blue): Can take up more than hundreds or even thousands of attempts. The probability of succeeding is extremely low.
D: Impossible (Grey): Can not be done, proven to be unbeaten without any boosters and cheats. The probability of succeeding is none.
R: Variable (Purple): Can be done in range of just one attempt to more than thousands of attempts The probability of succeeding is highly depending on the board layout.
Levels are organised into "Episodes" of 15 levels each, worlds are organized of 6 episodes each.
|35||Creamy Caves||511-525||( in )|
See More: Special Candies
The special candies are created when combinations of four or more candies of the same colour are matched together.
- When four same-coloured candies are matched in a row a striped candy is created. The orientation of the stripes depends on the way the four candies were aligned. When this piece is matched, it will clear all of the candies in either a horizontal or vertical direction.
- When five same-coloured candies are matched in either an L, T, or a + shape formation a wrapped candy is created. When this candy is matched it explodes twice in a row, clearing a 3×3 box around itself each time.
- When five same-coloured candies are matched in a single line a colour bomb is created. When this candy is swapped with any other candy, all candies of that colour are removed from the board.
- This game share the same characteristics as the original game.
- This game is made entirely in playable levels in android. Using APK editor to edit levels.
- This game introduce some things which dont appear in original CCS at this time, but may appear in the near future in original CCS. Ex: Jelly Color levels.
- The episode names of this fanon always share at least one world form original. Ex: the 20th episode of CCSS is Chewy Clouds share the name "Clouds" from the 20th episode of original game: Candy Clouds.